I think calling Thursday's episode of Big Brother AMAZING is a complete understatement! Jaws were on the floor, Amanda's perfect game was shattered, but most importantly redemption was on the line. The whole night was so suspenseful I almost passed out like 5 times. It was epic! Welcome back to Blog Big Brother, where like production, we know how to make a twist!
If you read my last blog, or follow me on Twitter, you would've seen that I called how this twist was going to play out. Thank you, thank you… *pats self on back*. I'll just go ahead and accept that job that you forgot to ask me about BB. Haha, kidding. If I worked on Big Brother, then I couldn't write these blogs! No but seriously, I would take it. These blogs don't buy the Big Macs.
Alright enough about that. Last night the MomSquad lost head mother Helen Kim by a vote of 4-1. We saw Hellisa try to save Helen from eviction but Andy just wasn't budging. Psh, more on that later. However, after Helen left the house Julie dropped the bomb on her. We've known for the past week that the 4 jurors would compete for a chance to get back in the game. Well, now we know how and it was phenomenal.
Julie gathered Candice, Judd, Jessie and Helen on stage with her, while she revealed to the house that someone was about to return. The look on Amanda's face was priceless. If you're not an Amanda fan, then just seeing that face would've made you LOVE this episode just for that. Like I was hoping, the doorbell rang and ALL 4 jurors walked through the door. It was one clump of crazy, awesome-sauce! Candice & GinaMarie even kept it classy hugging it out.
After a short-lived reunion Julie ushered everyone out to the backyard and let the battle of endurance begin. The HOH was like 20 competitions rolled into 1. Not only was everyone fighting for the HOH, but the jury members were fighting for a chance to get back in the game. Then, on top of the HOH being a battle of endurance, the houseguests and jurors all tried to catch tennis balls being thrown at them. The first to 10 tennis balls, or the last one standing wins! I have to say, this is one of the best competitions ever! There was so much going on that watching it on the feeds made one of my hairs gray!
So today, let's dish out what happened in the BB house! Then after the character breakdown lets find out whose's back in the game, whose HOH and what the deuce is going on!
I don't even know what to say about you anymore. Thankfully, you are no longer blinded by the McCranda mist that has turned Andy into a McCranda Minion (+15 points)! However, throughout the week you've been throwing out ridiculous remarks, like wanting to put habaneros in Elissa's tampons. That's nasty (-10 points). However, I loved that you knew that HOH conversation was going to get right back to Amanda. Congratulations on making it to the official final 8 and having beat out half of your competitors (+100 points).
Total Points: +105
You were Queen Bee the WHOLE game… until now. Julie, the producers and America thought it was necessary to give you a nice smack of reality and send one of the people you evicted right back in the game. But it's okay, you still have Andy to bow in your presence. The fact that you were SLEEPING in the Have-Not room and Andy came in to tell you Helen was talking smack about you is a real testament to you game. Wherever you are: sleeping, on the toilet, bumpin uglies with McCrae, or what have you, you're still pulling the strings all around the house (+30 points). Oh, and the look on your face was PRICELESS when Julie announced the twist! Congratulations on making it to the official Final 8! You really did earn it (+100 points).
Total Points: +130
Ugh (-20 points). Your conversation with Helen in the HOH bathroom really grinds my gears. Everyone finally knows you've been playing both sides. When we saw it happen to Shelly, BB13's biggest fight of the season broke out. This time, it was much more low key, but everyone saw you as the Ronnie the Rat 2.0 that you really are. After Helen confronted you about being loyal to her, you said, "I don't like that you're even questioning me. That's actually kind of pissing me off." Well, then right after that conversation you run down stairs and wake Amanda up. You couldn't even wait for her to be sitting up, that's how ridiculous it looked (-20 points). Thankfully Helen did a some threatening before she left to shake your game up a little. Congrats on the making it to the top 8 (+100 points)
Total Points: +60
We finally got to see you step up your game! With Helen facing likely eviction, you went against Amanda's threat to keep quiet and fought to keep Helen in the game (+15 points). I can honestly say, if Andy was on board to get rid of Spencer, I think Helen would've had a shot at staying in the game. Then when Candice came back in the game you were so emotional! I loved it! Congratulations on making the official Final 8 (+100 points).
Total Points: +115
Boy of boy GM, you are always one to watch. I don't know if you realize how ridiculous you can be sometimes, so let me just throw out some examples:
- About the Have/Have-Not Competition: "I've had a lot of training when I used to go to bed at 4 o'clock in the morning and try to walk in the door and the lights are off, trying to find Nick's hat"
- "You couldn't see anything in front of you, even your head"
You're crazy, but I love that kind of crazy… not the bashing racist kind, I love the fatal attraction, stalker, clueless, killer kind (+10 points). Props to keeping it calm when Candice came back in the house, even though when it comes to that I'm all #TeamCandice. Hopefully one time when you say "Hi Julie. How are you?" she responds "If you ask me that one more time, I'm going to burn that hat and then bring Nick back just so I can make-out with him." Congrats on somehow beating out half of your fellow BB competitors (+100 points).
Total Points: +110
The Helen/McCrae conversation was amazing! Helen just laid it all out on the line while McCrae just nodded in agreement:
- "Be the man McCrae is. Why let her play your game?"
- "What is your life going to be like with her?"
- "My husband never talks to me the way she talks to you. It breaks my heart a little bit for you"
- "Why are you so scared of her?"
McCrae, Helen is SPOT ON! Please, just recognize this truth. THEN on top of this epicness, we get to see Amanda question McCrae:
Amanda: Do you think I'm a bully?
McCrae: She told me you're bossy and you push me around
Amanda: I push YOU around, that's funny.
McCrae: And that I have to make moves for myself and not just be carried by you
Amanda: I'm carrying you now too! What am I, a f**king kangaroo? How do I boss you around at all, ever?
The truth has never been spoken so clearly, but McCrae's just whipped (-15 points). I'm laughing as I'm writing this. I might be one of the few, but I love the McCranda relationship. The ridiculousness of it makes me smile :D! Congrats to McCrae for making top 8 (+100 points)!
Total Points: +85
WHAT DO YOU DO?!? You said you feel you have more allies than Helen. Wrong Spencer. You have less enemies than Helen (-20 points). But you told Amanda she's "assertively honest." Perfect way to sugarcoat the truth (+5 points). You STAYED… again. I don't know whether to say congratulations or just GTFO. Congrats on wiggling your way to the Final 8 (+100 points)
Total Points: +85
Noooooo! Helen! I'm going to miss your crazy facial expressions. I really took all those STFU moments for granted. As much as I hated you and wanted you to finally leave, I wanted you in the game to take down McCranda! I respect that you played all the way to the very end. We need a live feed in the jury house!
Total Points: EVICTED
That's a wrap for character breakdowns! But what's happening on the Live Feeds? We'll go more in depth on Sunday, but for now, here are the basics:
- After leading the juror side with the most tennis balls, Jessie fell off her platform and was eliminated from the game. She went out in a blaze of glory, swearing, crying and sending Amanda a solid "F**K YOU AMANDA." I can honestly say that I thought I wanted Candice to return. But when Jessie fell I was SOOO disappointed. I PROPOSE ANOTHER TWIST: Have America vote on a juror to come back for a day (Like Rachel in BB12) through a pandora's box. I just want to see Jessie on my TV again!!!
- Helen was the 2nd juror to fall. There has been a lot of controversy surrounding a hand that may or may not have pushed Helen off the stand. That wouldn't happen, someone was just walking by, or Helen fell while production was answering a question so they threw her back up there and had her redo her fall. The fact that people are saying production pushed her is absurd
- Immediately after Helen fell, Candice seemed like she jumped off. NOOOOOO! CANDICE!! WHY????? While I relive this terrible memory, lets move onto the next bullet point…
- JUDD re-enters the game! Fingers crossed he does something useful with this opportunity. Even though he was the last person I wanted, I have faith!
- This means that 2/4 of Aaryn's HOHs have been useless
- Amanda and Elissa both fell off their podium but swung back on. Almost had a heart attack when I saw Elissa fall off! I was bouncing around the room and couldn't control myself. Imagine watching a scary movie with me. I'm the one who can't sit still and ends up throwing the popcorn everywhere.
- ELISSA WINS HOH! PRAISE THE BB GODS!!!
- Amanda has been crapping herself ever since
I'll put Judd back into the game on Sunday's episode! :D
Join the Conversation on Twitter! Check out what these BB Legends had to say about Thursday's eviction and HOH competition.
As always, check jokersupdates.com for the latest Big Brother news, that's what I do when I'm not watching the feeds on cbs.com/bigbrother
Until next time, may Big Brother bring you a summer of laziness, spitefulness, rage and just overall happiness as it has brought me!
Follow me on Twitter @AndySloanBU
And just because...